Warning: There’s significant profanity in this podcast. Richard Laermer and I had an intertesting Episode 10 of The El Show. Geoff got off to a shaky start (and then ranted later) due to exhaustion and giddyness resulting from the Phillies exciting win. We then got into the mix talking Obama, Carly Simon, Dr. Drew, Brian Solis and the pathetic social media adoption curve of PR people, particularly those working for Motorola.
- Obama’s Nobel Peace prize nightmare
- Carly Simon’s retirement woes and the end of Starbucks record label
- Google Wave and the passive aggressive communicationsof the future
- Twitter’s decreasing value for search
- Dr. Drew, Brian Solis and Twitter (we had a big laugh on this one). We want Danny Bonaduce!
- Virtual Gifts
- Motorola’s backwards promo of their new innovative social media turnaround!
Download and/or listen to the El Show today.