Have you seen LinkedIn’s Learning Center? It’s pretty impressive. There are frequently asked for guides and suggestions for just about every type of company or nonprofit. Plus, as you would expect, there is plenty of tutelage for individuals in specific career paths. Here are some highlights:
- Journalists can get tips on how to use LinkedIn to find sources, stand out from their mastheads to attract individual projects and more.
- You can better understand how to intertwine your Twitter network into LinkedIn and vice versa. It’s amazing how these streams have started to run parallel in many ways.
- Nonprofits can get tips on how to leverage a professional and very corporate social network for causes. This includes learning trends and recruiting tips.
- There are tips on how to use LinkedIn’s features, including their relatively under-discussed mobile applications.
- You can find out when the next training webinar is for free and pro accounts to maximize your network.
All in all, this is probably the easiest and most helpful learning center to navigate amongst the major social networks. In addition, you can map your network out LinkedIn showing historical strengths and current networks (see above image). Thanks to LinkedIn’s Bryan Breakenridge for the tips!