Warning: There’s significant profanity in this podcast.
On episode 13, we discussed Twitter and its new Lists feature. Because there’s a lot of conjecture about the new Twitter Lists feature, Richard and I put on our professional hats and broke it down. Then we asked, why are we so obsessed with Twitter. We also had Google chatter. Here’s a breakdown:
- First we started with the Twitter List basics.
- The Chris Brogan view that lists are exclusionary versus the Robert Scoble view that they are expertise oriented
- Twitter and its influence, do all of these lists and followers mean anything?
- The top twenty most listed Tweeple: Competition versus substance, and how Twitter Lists should not impact PR people
- Richard talked about the upcoming Google book “The End of the World As We Know It“
- Then Geoff talked about the impending Google Android vs. iPhone war
Download or listen to the El Show Episode 13 today!