Because of the heavy amount of cursing in the podcast, I am posting this on my personal blog.
Richard Laermer and I had our debut show today of The El Show (follow us on Twitter). It was fun, humorous, pointed, foul and everything in between. Our goal is to provide talk show radio-esque commentary on the biz.
For episode one (listen here), we discussed the following:
- Personal brands
- Dan Rather’s fall from Grace
- The N.Y. Times and its broken model
- The women’s speakers bureau issue (joined by @digitalsista)
- Train factoid of the week
- Associated Press’s paid content disaster
Next week, we promise to talk about, Health Care Policy reform, @1938media and whether or not the industry should continue to accept him.