Warning: There’s significant profanity in this podcast.
Episode of five of The El Show featuring Richard Laermer and I was packed and wide ranging. We discussed everything from a bad Ad Age article on social media adoption and underwear to hot dogs and books we are currently reading. Here’s what we discussed on
- Ad Age says why social media isn’t resonating yet. We say BS, and really get into it
- Fruit of the Loom‘s Cirque du Soleil performance advertisement
- Oscar Mayer weiner word of mouth (and the brilliant Andy Sernovitz)
- Bill Gates and the weenie mobile, Jewishness and why Hebrew National is better
- If your competitors are incompetent, does it hurt you?
- Apple has become a customer service monolith
- Obama’s great fight for health care, and the decline of the medical profession
- TV app stores (NY Times)
- Our favorite books (Geoff likes cyberpunk, Richard is into biographies)
Download and/or listen to the El Show today.