Warning: There’s significant profanity in this podcast.
Richard Laermer returned for
Episode Eight of The El Show, which was broadcasted live from the GrowSmartBiz show. We had a couple of heavy conversations on safety in PR and wasting time, as well as The Female Economy that is expected to emerge when the recession ends. Here’s the full podcast lineup on
- Seth Godin was discussed on the El Show again thanks to his Squidoo scraping episode
- Senator Mark Warner‘s decision last year not to run for President of the United States
- Conservative PR (and real world) types who don’t have balls (a.k.a. guts) to say anything
- The value of time and quid pro quo
- The new business of celebrity death
- The Female Economy that will emerge after the recession
- Richard’s session next week (Tuesday, Oct. 6 at 2:30), What Clients Don’t Know Will Hurt You
. How to choose “winners” to invest time in.
Download and/or listen to the El Show today.