Warning: There’s significant profanity in this podcast.
Richard Laermer and I had a normal Episode Nine of The El Show with both of us in attendance and at our respective offices. We discussed the Wikipedia blunder in which social got dubbed as mass media and then we had quite discussion on Letterman, and the immorality of sleeping with employees as well as hypocritically taking other cheaters to task on his show. Here’s the full podcast lineup on The El Show Episode 9 (follow us on Twitter):
- Painting your house Valeria Maltoni for first noticing this
- Bloggers will be fined $11,000 by the FTC for not revealing sponsorship deals
- Hyper-local blogging replacing journalism? It could be.
- Google Android donut arrives, rivals the iPhone.
- David Letterman sucks, not because he cheated, but because he’s a hypocrite that’s made his fortune ridiculing other cheaters.
Download and/or listen to the El Show today.