Warning: There’s significant profanity in this podcast.
Well, it was time again for the El Show. This time on Episode 12 we took on the great debate, Twitter versus Facebook. We also discussed the White House Nonprofit event held by YNPNDC, and how patronizingly ineffective the Obama nonprofit team seemed to Geoff Livingston (and indirectly Shel Israel).
Here’s the breakdown of Episode 12:
- Geoff will abandon Richard for most of our remaining 2009 episodes due to life changes & travel
- Gates Foundation’s 76 initiatives, including a TB sniffer!
- The latest Facebook interface change (yet again)
- Twitter scores some cash
- Which would you invest in? Twitter vs. Facebook
- The White House nonprofit team patronizes YNPNdc event attendees throughout a policy briefing
- Google’s PR hate