Tomorrow morning, I have my first speaking engagement of the year at the first ever Social Media Breakfast DC. So, in that spirit, I figured I’d publish my intended conference schedule for the first half of 2010. While this schedule may have a couple of additions, they will be few and far between.
I hope to see you at one of these events.
- Social Media Breakfast DC (Keynote) – January 25, 2010
- NonProfit 2.0 (Organizer), Washington, DC, February 12, 2010
- Ignite 3 DC – February 18, 2010
- St. Mary’s School, San Antonio, March 25, 2010
- NewComm Forum 2010, San Fran, April 19-23
- Next Level Hawaii (Keynote Session), Honolulu, April 29 – May 2, 2010
- SOBCon (Nonprofit Day Facilitator), Chicago, April 30 – May 2, 2010
- Webcom (Keynote Session) – Montreal, May 25-27, 2010
I will also be attending Sex::Tech (February 26-7), SxSW (March 12-15), and Sustainable Brands (June 7-10).