NonProfit 2.0 Rescheduled for June 25

Snowmageddon Night II 7 p.m. - After the Dig

NonProfit 2.0 has been rescheduled for June 25. The following letter and blog post was sent to attendees this afternoon. I want to express my personal regret that we could not make the event happen. It just kept snowing.

Feel free to leave feedback here if you’d like.

Thanks for understanding,


Thank you to everyone who registered for NonProfit 2.0. We need to let you know about a series of developments that have occurred in the past 24 hours.

• A second major storm is descending on Washington, DC today and tomorrow with expected snow fall of 10-20 inches
• Even before this second storm, the federal and local governments still deem our local roads to be too dangerous for major commutes, and have remained closed.
• Given the prior two factors, and a conversation with our event facility host SEIU, we decided this morning that we cannot guarantee a top-notch quality event on Friday.

As a result, we have rescheduled NonProfit 2.0 for Friday, June 25. We hope you can still join us then. However, we know that things change and if the new date is an inconvenience for you, please let us know. We do have a wait-list of 100 people and would like to give them an opportunity to attend in your absence.

We are so sorry that weather did not permit. We were thrilled to spend this day with you, and look forward to June 25.

Thank you again for your support,

Allyson Kapin, Geoff Livingston and Shireen Mitchell