Episode 21 of the El Show featured a break down of the Super Bowl, and then a great conversation with Sally Hogshead about her new book, Fascinate. I really enjoyed the conversation with Sally, who did a ton of research for her book. Here’s a break down:
- The Super Bowl breakdown, including the trend of misogynistic ads bashing on women
- Google’s Ad and the new Who album
- Weekly Obama chatter: Obama disappears, McCain and the Tea Party
- McCain’s lack of relevancy and his attack on the gay military
- Susan Jacobsen does a guest appearance
- The FOX news Obama attack, and the death of fair and balanced journalism
- We were joined by special guest Sally Hogshead who released her new book Fascinate today.
- We discussed Sally’s seven triggers: Lust, Mystique, Alarm, Prestige, Power, Vice and Trust.
- Everyone wants to be fascinating. Women will pay more to be fascinating than they will on clothes.