Episode 22 of the El Show started and ended with PR disasters. From Tiger Woods 15 minute debacle to the Luge Association’s unwillingness to accept fault in an Olympic fatality, we discussed these misses. We also dove into Michael Arrington’s most recent ridiculousness, and the general culture that supports him in Silicon Valley.
Here’s a breakdown of Episode 22:
- We broke down the Tiger apology from both a buddhist and a crisis PR perspective
- Greatest PR disapearing acts: Michael Jackson and Gwyneth Paltrow
- Michael Arrington shoots his mouth off again about PR
- Silicon Valley’s strange culture
- Google Buzz, why did Google do it?
- A lackluster Olympics, and the luge incident (PR Nightmare)
- SxSW is coming!
Download or listen to the El Show Episode 22 today! Also available on iTunes!