Here’s a breakdown of Episode 28:
- Albert hypothesizes that social media could become a fad
- Internet fame and societal hierarchies going back to biblical times…
- Catastrophic things like robbery or drastic privacy violations could shake social media up…
- The average person may decide that social is not a good use of time: Chatter vs. knowledge.
- The destruction of trust and community management
- Intermission: Polish presidential death conspiracy theories
- How do you monetize social media?