We are just 15 days away from Ignite DC 4 on Thursday, June 16. I had the great fortune of being the closing speaker for Ignite DC 3 last winter. The above video is my speech on Using Your Skills to Change the World, and you can find my slides here.
For those of you not familiar, the Ignite series has a unique format: “Five minutes, 20 slides. What would you say?” At every Ignite, 16 artists, technologists, thinkers, and personalities take the stage to answer this challenge. It’s really awesome, and I look forward to this coming Ignite DC 4.
Here are the current speakers:
- What Happens to Your Brain When You Crack Your Dome – Aliea Herbert
- Who’s living inside of me? Ananda Leeke
- Food Connections: Why I eat, tweet and blog about food – Antonio Tahhan
- I.Q. Tests, Dyscalculia, and Third Party Activism – Arvin Vohra
- What you see is what you get? – Adeline Heymann
- What Your Grocery Cart Says About Your Sex Life — And It’s All Your Fault – C. Scyphers
- Stories of Impact from Ethiopia – Elizabeth McKee Gore
- Leading Collaboration into Action! (shortest version ever) – Ernesto Gluecksmann
- What Barefoot Running Can Teach Us About Leading a Happier Life – Jeff Bordogna
- The Vanishing Young Republicans – Kristen Soltis
- How My Brain Tumor Will Change Your Life – Lauree Ostrofsky
- DC Through a Woman’s Eyes – Lynette Long, Ph.D.
- Social Networking While Intoxicated – Mark Drapeau
- How to build your tribe and change the world – Tim Grahl
- How Music, the Net and A Park Changed the World – Maceo Thomas
You can RSVP here. See you there!