The proliferation of “personal brands” (a.k.a. internet famous) and celebrities offers a bounty of bizarre tweets and online statements. Here’s a compilation of my favorite gaffes!
1) Don’t they know who I am?
2) I have too many friends. Will you join my fan page?
3) “You need to nurture your rising star.”
4) it makes me sad, the more I have success the more people don’t like me….
5) I love how some dudes hate me for dating their fantasy girl, as if they were going to if I hadn’t.
6) I don’t get it either. Who pushes out more interesting links AND interacts more than me on Twitter?
7) That’s bad for my personal brand…
8) Enough about me, what do you think about me?
9) I find it hard to take Twitter advice from someone with < 500 followers. 10) I seem to get two kinds of Twitter followers: People who want me, and people who want to be me. 11) Google me! 12) I really don't understand why I am not insanely famous. 13) New rule: If your email starts off with "I want to pick your brain," my reply starts off with "at $400 per hour." 14) I charge $22,000 a day. 15) I deserve all the respect and support I can get. 16) I'm going to take my talent to South Beach. 17) These companies beg me to come, I'm not going anymore to these drinking "PR" fests. 18) Why is that people always try to understand estimate my intelligents?! 19) Hey @Twitter, just so you understand the basis of our relationship. It's all about me. 20) Passion is your personal branding fuel.