Episode 41 started off quivering about the Pet Shop Boys, theater and the Expendables.
- Richard Laermer hung out with the Pet Shop Boys, and they like Eminem.
- Richard discussed the theater, then Geoff joined the conversation with an epic rant about Washington theater.
- We discussed Richard Wagner, and Nazis playing frisbee. It’s so wrong!
- When people ask us to do things for free, the recession is really bad. Things are bad right now, says Richard.
- Philadelphia charges bloggers $300 to exist in the city.
- The Emmys happened and Breaking Bad won, but Conan O’Brien didn’t.
- The Tea Party is funded by the richest people in the right
- The New York newspaper game, from the Wall Street Journal to the New York Post.
Download or listen to the El Show Episode 41 today! Also available on iTunes!