Episode 42 focused on several current topics, including defriending, Obama’s difficulties, and airline fares. Here’s a breakdown of the episodes topics:
- Obama’s disapproval rating, his dog remarks, and the latest economic plan versus the Tea Party plan with the radical elements.
- Magnalight’s Rob Bresnahan’s horrifically bad pitch.
- People get very upset about Defriending. There’s no nuanced way to determine how to defriend in a courteous way.
- Part-time gigs turn into full time jobs. But is the subject oversharing?
- WSJ: Airlines are screwing up pricing. Richard loves the honesty, and I think this is the old model failing.