Episode 43 focused on several current topics, The Social Network, including Komen sells out again, politics, sex, and Haiti. Here’s a breakdown of the episodes topics:
- The Social Network, though we promised not to talk about it.
- Komen sells out again, and women are starting to express their disenfranchisement.
- The current political scene, and the Tea Party
- Fair elections now and how they can change the current political voice
- Why getting you attention won’t get you rich! We discuss this epic rant.
- The sex survey, and how much men don’t understand that women aren’t enjoying it (20-30 percent differentials).
- Haiti still waiting for pledged U.S. aid