Episode 45 featured communications thought leader and author Joseph Jaffe. Here’s a breakdown of the episode conversation:
- How bad the economy really is…
- The desperation that we’re seeing in the marketplace with the unemployed
- Flip the Funnel, Joe’s new book, and how it fits into the current economy
- Retention is the new acquisition: Keep your existing relationships
- How companies can evolve to better embrace employees (how Dell is doing it)
- “A great idea that’s executed poorly is a shit idea,” says Jaffe.
- The PR industry sucks! The barrier of entry is low. But the dust will always settle.
Download or listen to the El Show Episode 45 today! Also available on iTunes!