Episode 47 featured Geoff and Richard talking about punk social media and whether or not it’s an oxymoron. Here’s a breakdown of the episode conversation:
- Facebook Messaging and its email, non email services, etc.
- Why are people launching social networks like Path and Hearsay?
- Does Steve Jobs have any street credibility left for his hype machine?
- The Punk Social Media movement, the Facebook Punk social group and Richard’s book Punk Marketing: Isn’t punk social media an oxymoron?
- Can you have thought without thought leadership?
- Punk Marketing comics on Facebook coming soon
- Ted Koppel’s discussion on the media, as well as our views of Olbermann and O’Reilly
- FakeSarahPalin.com coming to a town
Download or listen to the El Show Episode 47 today! Also available on iTunes!