Episode 48 featured Richard Laermer and me talking about punk social media and whether or not it’s an oxymoron. Here’s a breakdown of the episode conversation:
- Martin Scorsese on wit and humor
- The same conversation year after year…
- Scaling and rating influence, does it work?
- Starbucks ad campaign (Richard doesn’t like it)
- What is the purpose of Thanksgiving?
- Cyber Monday has become a joke, and Green Gift Monday
- Small Business Saturday
- Lead by example, then Geoff melts down due to baby exhaustion