On today’s District of Corruption podcast (with co-host Aaron Brazell) we talked about:
- Geoff’s "tat-gate" scandal at Blogger Social.
- Aaron says Facebook is done, and removed his profile. We discussed whether the social network has peaked, and the value of presence marketing.
- Chris Suspect called in to talk about Facebook, and said MySpace is better now
- Silly Valley: Google is no longer an innovator. Analysis of the techmeme story on google app engines or file systems.
- TechCrunch and other news orgs are old. We need new, fresh analysis
- We’re planning on doing a Pirate Show from PodCamp DC
You can download the 30 minute podcast here.